1. What kind of payment options do BD Project Solutions accept?
BD Project Solutions accepts a variety of payment options as below:
1. Razer Merchant Services
Buyers can use the popular Internet Banking of the following Malaysia banks:
Visa & Master Card
Public Bank (www.pbebank.com.my)
CIMB Bank (www.cimb.com.my)
Hong Leong Bank (www.hlb.com.my)
RHB Bank (www.rhb.com.my)
Bank Islam (www.bankislam.com.my)
Affin Bank (rib.affinonline.com)
2. How do I know if my payment has gone through?
When you submit your payment details, the Razer Merchant Services will request authorization from your Card Issuer and carry out any fraud screening checks on BD Project Solutions Depending on the outcome of the authorization request, you will see either a successful or a failed message on screen which will confirm the result of your transaction.
A successful payment will also be confirmed by email. This email will include the details of your purchase and your Transaction ID, which is a unique reference for your payment, and should be quoted on any correspondence with BD Project Solutions It will be sent by Razer to the email address you have provided when entering your payment details.
If you receive more than one email and you have only made one purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us that you have placed multiple orders by mistake. We will arrange a refund if necessary.
3. How secure is order with BD Project Solutions?
We endeavor to make every transaction you make at BD Project Solutions 100% safe. This means that you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of order at BD Project Solutions.
4. I came across the name Razer Merchant in BD Project Solutions , What is Razer Merchant?
BD Project Solutions accepts online banking payment using Razer Merchant Services Payment Gateway and it is a secure online system that offers our customers safe transaction over the internet. Razer Merchant also uses 3D secure where extra authentication from the bank is required.
5. When I click on the button “ Payment with Razer Merchant”, nothing happens after that. Why ?
Please examine the settings of your internet browser if pop-up blocker is turned on. We need the pop-blocker to be turned off. For Internet Explorer users, go to Tools->Pop-Up Blocker->Turn-Off Pop-Up Blocker.
6. I have received a few emails from BD Project Solutions . What are Orders Received, Orders Processed and Payment Receipt?
- Order Received: This email informs you that BD Project Solutions has received your orders and will process it as soon as possible.
- Payment Received: This email confirms BD Project Solutions has received your payment and processed your order.
- Order Shipped: This email confirms that BD Project Solutions has delivered/shipped the order to your shipping address.
7. Do I need to join as a member before buying anything from BD Project Solutions?
Yes, you will need to register as a member to shop in our online store. Registering as a member allows the online store to remember your personal details and your payment information, so you do not have to type in those details every time you place an order.